The paintball alternative!
Crossgolf is the golf alternative for people with small budgets – grapeball is the cheap version of paintball. Instead of the marker you use a slingshot, the paintballs get replaced by grapes. Grapes are the perfect natural paintballs with their thin and easily damaged cover and their squishy flesh which leaves marks on clothes. Furthermore, the grape is a natural product and as a result the ammunition is 100% biodegradable. Of course you shouldn´t play with food, so you can use rotten grapes to salve your consciences. The required materials are all in all very cheap and guarantee pure fun. So get the equipment, call your friends and have some fun! Just try it out!
- a slingshot ( I prefer Barnett products with wrist bands for maximum power)
- safety equipment (paintball masks or snow goggles to protect your eyes)
- capture the flag
- death match
- … countless options
- you can use red and green grapes for different teams
- be careful during the loading procedure (squeezing alarm!)
warnings and prohibitions:
- always wear glasses or protection masks while playing
- don´t harm animals
- you play at your own risk
The brand name “Grapeball” is registered by schwingi.net. This sport was invented by Christoph Schwinghammer aka Schwingi, all rights reserved.
gameplay videos follow…
(If we find some time to produce them!)